How to Unlock Android Device Without Losing Data
If you’re finding out an ideal guide and need to grasp the way to Unlock Pattern Lock in android while not the loss of your user data, you only stepped into the correct place. As we have a tendency to understand, android has become the foremost common mobile software system and have ample users round the globe. Sometimes, we have a tendency to forget the Pattern Lock of our android Phone and that we even don’t have access to our Gmail and to the web.
I have tried my best to return up with the simplest thanks to solve this drawback for you. I additionally had this drawback in past which is why I’m penning this article to assist and ease your tension concerning your data. The primary issue that involves our mind once we forget our pattern is that we’ve got to format our device currently by victimization the recovery mode choice in our android phone.
It will clean-up your device and reset all of the settings. however the key draw that comes with this is that, it’ll utterly format all of your data in your phone and you won’t be ready to latch on back. currently that’s the matter.
As I aforementioned earlier, you would possibly are visiting plenty of web sites for this answer. I did too, however couldn’t found any satisfactory results which is that the major reason for penning this help-guide. Some web site is telling concerning the classic methodology of info the phone however isn’t the approach it ought to be.
Pattern Lock is that the most typical lock that folks placed on their mobile as a result of it and are often simply & fastly applied to the phone.
How To Unlock Pattern Lock In android
Follow Pine Tree State and you’ll be ready to Unlock Pattern Lock of your android Phone even while not having access to your Gmail. You don’t got to pick the works reset choice. you’ll save your data from getting lost.
Unlock android Pattern with SDK Tools
You have to download the android SDK Tool and install it on Windows
Install SDK on your android Phone to run ADB commands thereon.
All you've got to try is to setup android SDK tools and after that use it to unlock the Pattern Lock of your phone by using ADB commands and after that reset the phone.
How To Unlock Pattern Lock In android without Losing data
- Install all the USB drivers of your android device in your laptop.
- You can find the USB drivers from your device. Install them.
- Now install a custom recovery on android. If you don’t have, search on Google and you’ll comprehend it additional.
- Reboot your phone and open Recovery Mode by merely pressing Volume Up Button+Power Button+Home Button.
- Download and Extract FastBoot Drivers nada file.
- After gap Recovery mode, open Mount and Storage choice from the list that’s within the recovery mode.
- Choose mount/data/option from list appeared on screen once clicking on Mount and storage choice.
- Connect your android to laptop with datacable.
- Open Fastboot Drivers files that you’ve got simply extracted in your laptop.
- Press & Hold Right Shift button from your keyboard then Right-click anyplace in Fastboot and Open Command Window.
- open CMD command window for ADB_Fastboot which will seem on your desktop screen.
- Type Abd devices to form positive that your device is with success connected to your laptop.
- If it shows that your phone is connected to the laptop, then you’re able to go, and if not then install drivers and connect once more.
- After doing this, currently sort ADB shell within the command window and type rm/data/system/gesture.key.
- Restart your android Phone from the choice given within the recovery mode. Wipe the info and your Pattern Lock is removed.
Try out this special methodology and Unlock android pattern in terribly straightforward steps, Follow out:
Download android Multitool: Click here.
Install utility program and Connect the Device.
Open this tool and once it detects your phone, choose choice two to reset user lock. And you’re done.
So, That’s all for now. I hope you guys have found this article knowledgeable and rich in Information.
And Please Don’t Forget to subscribe our Newsletter for more Updates.