How to share internet via Bluetooth
Windows Internet Sharing permits you to share a computer’s web reference to different devices connected to that.
Internet connections are often shared over Bluetooth wireless, a high speed, short vary wireless protocol usually employed in cell phones, good phones and PDAs.
The laptop sharing the web reference to different devices is termed the host computer, and it will have to be configured before you can start sharing.
Step By Step Guidance:
- Open the “Start” menu and select “Control Panel,” then “Network and Internet,” “Network and Sharing Center,” and click the “Change adapter settings” link in the panel on the left.
- Select so right-click on the network adapter connected to your home network, and click “Properties.” In most cases, this will be a different adapter from the one connected to the Internet.
- Check Mark the box beside “Allow different device to permit other network users to attach through this computer’s web,” then go to the “Networking” tab of the screen.
- Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” from the list in the middle of the window and click “Properties.”
- Check the “Obtain IP address automatically” radial button and click on “OK.”
- Select “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” from the list and click “Properties,” then check the “Obtain IP address automatically” button and click “OK.” Click the “Close” button. Repeat steps four through half-dozen on the opposite computers in your network. Your Internet connection should now be available to the other computers in your network.
- Go back to the control panel screen and sort “Bluetooth” into the search hold in the highest right-hand corner of the window. Click “Change Bluetooth settings” under “Devices and Printers.”
- Check mark the “Allow Bluetooth devices to search in this computer” box, then click “OK.”
- Open the “Start” menu on the computer or computers you want to connect to the host computer and select “Printers and Devices.”
- Click the “Add a device” button close to the highest of the window. Windows appearance for and displays different devices it will hook up with, including other Bluetooth-enabled computers nearby.
- Select the host computer and click “Next.”
- Enter the security pass code displayed on the host computer into the window that opens on the other computer, then click “OK” to finish setting up the connection. Repeat steps nine through twelve on every laptop you wish to attach victimization Bluetooth.
- Go back to the “Bluetooth Settings” window on the host computer and uncheck the “Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer.” Leave the “Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer” box checked. Click “OK” to complete putting in the web sharing over Bluetooth.
So, That’s all for now. I hope you guys have found this article knowledgeable and rich in Information.
And Please Don’t Forget to subscribe our Newsletter for more Updates.